Vanessa Moriel, Human Capital Partners’ MD Asia, attended the annual Automobile Produktion China Congress gala dinner during the widely attended Guangzhou International Motor Show.
The Automobile Produktion China Congress brings together the top Chinese, European and other global automotive executives to discuss global industry trends. The focal points for discussion this year were the perspectives and challenges of the Chinese market, as well as OEM strategies.
Key Releases at the Guangzhou International Motor Show
- Nearly 600 domestic and overseas car makers showcase over 900 models
- BMW and its local Partner Brillance Auto unveiled jointly developed all-electric battery car
- Guangzhou Automobile showcased its new unmanned electric car
- Qoros announced prices for its first volume car – the Qoros 3 Sedan
- Lexus announce a hybrid petrol and electric car – CT 200h
- Cadillac announce the XTS Sedan featuring enticing performance, tenacious purpose and intuitive technology
- Lamborghini unveil limited version of its Gallardo LP550-2